Sunday, November 12, 2006

Puffy For Prez...

It still seems odd to me that The Terminator is our governor. Hullo...my name is Ahhhnold and I am your leeeder...

This photo of Arnold in a recent trip to Mexico only adds to my feeling of a late 60's acid trip. That huge smiling mug behind him as he encourages the Mexican people to eat California spinach...brrr...it gives me the chills for some reason!

But hey, I guess I shouldn't be so shocked as the citizens of the United States of America have voting precedent...

I suppose having a president who had a leading role in a film with a chimpanzee isn't too bad. At least Ronald R. kept all his clothes on!...no I'm not gonna show the images here!...just Google it.

Back on track...yep, our lives just keep getting stranger. I suppose with the importance of politics and the media, it would behoove a candidate to have a strong background in the visual media.

So with that I say...

P.Diddy in 2008!!!