Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What Happens In Denver...(Part 3)

...Stays in Denver...

Okay, so I had planned a very detailed post about my last night in Denver, but then I pondered the wisdom of blogging about it. Hmmm, one will occasionally read about a person's blog getting the person in trouble somehow...

Yep...maybe night three is under the "What happens in Denver, stays in Denver..." category...

Actually the night was really just rated PG-13, but some of the participants may not want to be blogged about their trip to Charlie's the gay bar...wait, I just said too much!...

Okay, okay...just for clarification. Our gay friend dragged five straight males and one straight female to this gay bar and dance club (He is very persuasive.) One comment I will make, is that this felt like a total pick-up joint for gay males. But other than the four straight males feeling out of place...definitely PG-13...

The next day dragged on. I'm not used to playing on school nights. As we passed by the penitentiary there was a sign on the road, "Do Not Pick Up Hitch Hikers." We got a good chuckle out of that one.

I finally slumped myself down in my seat on the 737. Of course, my reading light was broken. Closing my eyes, I readied myself for the two and half hour flight.

What happens in Denver, stays in Denver...until I blog about it...