Sunday, January 21, 2007

Da Bears!!!

One of the things that I inherited from my dad is the love of the Chicago Bears. You know, da Bears! He became a Bear backer when he lived in Illinois and he also said that a friend of his, from way back when, played on da Bears. Hey, at least I was born in Illinois. Only lived there for the first two years of my life, but it still counts in professional sports worship. It's in the bylaws, check it out!

Well, da Bears won today and are their way to the Super Bowl. I am excited as this will allow me a chance to hang out with Dad and root for da Bears. The last time Dad and I got to watch a Super Bowl and really, REALLY, care was 21 years ago. Believe it or not, even as the two of us grow older, I still love these moments I get to bond with Dad...

So way to go Bears! Dad and I are looking forward to rooting for da Bears on February 4th!