Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Deja Vu

First and foremost I must apologize to my friend Micheline. Her birthday was on the 20th and here it is the 22nd. Here's to the only other A's fan in the sea of orange and black!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICH!!!

Wasn't I just here? It was just a few hours ago I was gulping sake and cursing my insomnia. Now here I am sipping coffee trying to wake. That is the cruel joke about insomnia during the work week. One tries bitterly to get to sleep only to fight sleep the next day. Arggghhh...the last time I felt this badly it was the morning I was waking up in Disneyland...why is that such a wrong statement?!

Someone kill me and put me out of
my insomnia and sake enduced misery...

Coffee, don't fail me now! Okay, this training I'm leading will be a disaster if the caffeine doesn't really kick in and last. I see myself struggling to stay awake, oh, around 2 p.m.

Not the sight I wanted to see in the morning...

Oh man this is going to be a long day...