Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Good Bottle Of Stoli

What the Hell am I doing up at 1 a.m. on a school night?!!! I hate when this happens, out of nowhere...*POOF!*...I'm awake. No major concerns cloggin' up my noggin, no caffeine before bed, nothing...I hate when I get a case of insomnia and there is no good reason for it. At least if something was stressing me out, I could sort of justify laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

To make matters worse, I'm trying to down a couple of gulps of way too old sake, my trusty bottle of Sho Chiku Bai. I'm just trying to take the edge off and get me back to bed. Unfortunately, egads, this stuff is nasty! It's time to replace my dusty bottle with a new one that has not been aging in my cupboard since the Clinton era.

Time to replace ol' dusty...

Great...tomorrow I need to lead an hour's worth of training for some very impressionable managers. And to make matters even better some of mine will be in attendance. Nothing's more impressive than your boss nodding off in the middle of his sermon.

Dear Lord, I need some vodka right about now...

Labels: ,