Saturday, May 19, 2007

Caffeinated Tragedy

Nothing is worst than peering deep into one's coffee storage and discovering that one's cache of the magical beans are but a few. I drink coffee every morning. In the middle of a Las Vegas summer when the mercury would hit 110 degrees on a consistent basis, I would down hot coffee every sun rise. It is a morning ritual. A few cups of deep black roast.

This morning as I was readying myself to make my usual eight cups of coffee, I picked up the canister holding my precious coffee. Opening it, I gazed in horror. I only had enough to make about four cups of coffee, and that would be risky as it could be watered down. I would almost rather drink a cup of Sanka, then have my coffee maker brew me a sad batch of tea-colored coffee.

I need to hit a coffee house quickly!!!