Friday, May 25, 2007

Capsule Design Festival

So if you are out of ideas on what to do this Memorial Weekend, you may want to check out the Capsule Design Festival in Hayes Park in San Francisco. It happens this Sunday, May 27, from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. The lovely Andrea of Dreams And Jewelry will have a booth there. (By the way will someone please click on her link in my Places To Waste Your Time section? Andrea's giving me a hard time that no one from my blog ever redirects to her website.)

Okay, yeah, this is a shameless plug for an event where Andrea is selling her wares. However, really, check out her site, www.dreamsandjewelry.com. I am actually quite proud of where she has taken this fledgling little gig...

So back to the Capsule event. She and a friend will be manning the booth. They will be in booth 29 on Linden. Your's truly will not be at the booth, but Soraya, Brandon and I will be playing roadies and helping with the set up.