Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No Time Like The Present

I have been asked several times, where do I find the time to continually post on this blog. I complain about not having enough time in my life, yet there is a consistent stream of nonsense being posted here in this little corner of cyberspace.

Hmmm...I think it begins with the fact that I find doing this a bit relaxing. There is something a tiny bit creative trying to find something marginally interesting to write and finding images that may relate somewhat to the topic at hand...see clocks?...time?...get it? Okay, let's do one collective groan!

This a continuation of some of the short stories I used to write. For those of you who are curious about them, they seem to have been lost with the transitions of my computers. Yes, I am bummed about that situation as I was particularly proud of my story titled Echoes On Market Street. If I can ever find it (maybe I had a half a brain cell and put it to disk) I might post it here.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. The other reason I think I can post so frequently is my B.A. is actually coming in handy!

See Mom?...Dad?...I am actually using my college Journalism degree! I'm posting useless dribble on the Internet for all of five people to read. Okay, that estimation of five may be stretching it. Hmmm cost of college per readership...er...maybe not the most productive use of my degree.