Friday, September 15, 2006

Ignore The Man Behind The Curtain


A joke that was sent to me, that tickled my funny bone!...

Four U.S. presidents are caught in a tornado and they are whirled off to the city of Oz...

They finally make it to the Emerald City and come before the great wizard...

The wizard asks, "What brings you to the great wizard of Oz?"

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly and whispers, "I've come for some courage..."

"No problem!..." bellows the wizard..., "who is next?!"

Ronald Reagan inches forward, "Well...I...I think I need a heart..."

"Done!...who comes next before the great and powerful wizard of Oz?"

Up stepped George W. Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people I need a brain..."

"No problem!...consider it done!" replies the wizard.

There is silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is standing there quietly, just looking around...not saying a word. Irritated, the wizard finally demands,"What do you want?!"

"Where's Dorothy?..."

Thank you Jacque for the frequent yucks...